Saturday 29 June 2013

Chocolate Mint Eyes

Hey everyone,
I’ve always loved how harmonious the colours green & brown looked together so it inspired me to do this chocolate mint look. This everyday look looks refreshing and cool- perfect for Spring days. Lately, I’ve been adding hints of colour to my basic neutral eye looks just for a subtle burst of colour. It makes it more fun yet remaining wearable.
Check out the tutorial below:
Some screenshots:
 beauty tips, beauty tips for 2013, beauty tips for Eyes, beauty tips for girls, beauty tips for hair, beauty tips for Makeup, beauty tips for men, beauty tips for Nails, beauty tips for skin, beauty tips for Trends, beauty tips for women, Diy Beauty, home made beauty tips
Instead of mint green, I imagine turquoise and lavender to look good too!
 beauty tips, beauty tips for 2013, beauty tips for Eyes, beauty tips for girls, beauty tips for hair, beauty tips for Makeup, beauty tips for men, beauty tips for Nails, beauty tips for skin, beauty tips for Trends, beauty tips for women, Diy Beauty, home made beauty tips
Chocolate Mint
The next tutorials will be a ‘Real makeup for Glasses’ look and also a more dramatic night look (not sure what to name it yet). I’m still planning on the ’1 million Subbie celebration video’. It’s taking me longer than expected to plan out the video. Bear with me guys! I know I’m not as active on the website this week, my apologies guys! I promise things will be back to normal soon and more articles will be uploaded in time.
Good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment