Saturday 29 June 2013

Sophisticated Makeup for Glasses

Hey everyone,
I finally got the chance to film/edit this ‘Sophisticated Makeup for Glasses’ tutorial. I really do understand how tricky it can be applying makeup whilst hardly being able to see a thing. You know what guys? I struggled filming this because I couldn’t tell if the camera was focused and it took me like 20 seconds to look for certain makeup products each time! I got sooo frustrated arghhh!
 beauty tips, beauty tips for 2013, beauty tips for Eyes, beauty tips for girls, beauty tips for hair, beauty tips for Makeup, beauty tips for men, beauty tips for Nails, beauty tips for skin, beauty tips for Trends, beauty tips for women, Diy Beauty, home made beauty tips
This sophisticated look complements all frames (yes, thick frames, thin frames, upswept frames, no frames etc) and it’s perfect for everyday. I did a ‘Makeup for Glasses’ tutorial a couple years back and that tutorial was mainly focused on eyeliner so this year, I wanted to do a more wearable look. For me, this look (rounded & high smokey eyes) complements my glasses the most. The products and techniques used are all tailored to be ‘Glasses-friendly’. Hope you guys enjoy the look and even if you don’t wear glasses, you can still rock off the look anyway.
Even though most of you see me wearing contacts most of the time, I actually wear my glasses 80-90% of the time. I used to hate my glasses because I thought they were giving me a head ache. Turns out I just needed them properly adjusted. Does your glasses fit you perfectly? Fling your head side to side and tilt your head down, your glasses shouldn’t flop down your nose bridge. At the same time, your glasses shouldn’t be too tight either.
Embrace your glasses! They don’t have to be just functional, they can be fashionable too!
Check out the tutorial below:
Some screen shots:
beauty tips, beauty tips for 2013, beauty tips for Eyes, beauty tips for girls, beauty tips for hair, beauty tips for Makeup, beauty tips for men, beauty tips for Nails, beauty tips for skin, beauty tips for Trends, beauty tips for women, Diy Beauty, home made beauty tips
Sweet! My lipstick matches my glasses!
sopglasses1
When i’m wearing glasses, I love to wear my hair up so it shows more of my face. Does anybody do that too?
I actually recently wrote a post on ‘Finding the Right Frames for your Face Shape‘ so if you’re interested, you can check it out here. When you know what type of frames flatter your face, your time searching for the perfect glasses will be cut down dramatically.
Thank you so much for reading/watching!
We will speak soon! Hopefully I can type up a diary entry tonight. Time to go grocery shopping!
Much love, Bubz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment